The subject of Neurology covers the diseases affecting the brain and other parts of the nervous system including the spinal cord, peripheral nerves, muscles, and its autonomic subdivisions. Our neurologist are specialist in diagnosis and treatment of:
- Headache & Migraines.
- Mental retardation.
- Brain tumors.
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD).
- Paralytic stroke.
- Multiple sclerosis.
- Parkinson's disease, tremors.
- Memory disorders.
- Facial palsy.
- Nerve pain, and numbness in various parts of the body.
- Myopathy and myasthenia.
- Electroencephalography (EEG).
- Nerve conduction studies (NCS).
- Electromyography (EMG).
- Repetitive stimulation and jitter studies for myasthenia.
- Quantitative EMG for myopathy disorders.
- Blink reflex studies for brain-stem pathways.
- H-reflex study for pyramidal system, collision technique for peripheral nerves and several others.
The department offers dedicated consultancy services for clinical examination, rationalized treatment and prevention of neurological diseases.
As part of its comprehensive professional service, a wide range of neuro-diagnostic procedures using diagnostic advanced equipment. These includes:
We also undertake esoteric and more specialized neurophysiological investigations like:
We also have a distinguished interactive peer support group comprising eminent neurologists based in US and UK for arranging a second opinion on crucial cases. We encourage patients, their physicians and families to contact us for information, consultation or patient care as we all work together to battle with diseases of the nervous system.