REGISTERED NURSE- LONG TERM CARE UNIT
Preferably with MOH/or DHA eligibility or license.
Candidate should have minimum 02 years of experience working in Intensive Care Unit.
Candidate should be a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Nursing holder.
• Ensures smooth flow of patients in clinic according to the hospital protocols.
• Ensures patients are charged for used supplies, medication and procedure in the hospital information system.
• Coordinates the telephonic enquiries and inform the concerned person.
• Promotes and displays professional verbal and non-verbal communication and maintain all aspects of confidentiality.
• Arranges follow-up appointments for patients/ Coordinate Insurance approvals for procedures/ investigation.
• Ensures entry of stock for consumable and non-consumable supplies available in the clinic and maintains the stock level accurately.
• Cleaning of equipment.
• Checks CSSD supplies/ equipment/ inventory.
• Maintains general cleanliness and tidiness of the unit.
• Performs duties according to the hospital policies and ministry of health regulations.
• Performs duties within the scope of practice.
• Maintenance of infection control principles in everyday practice.
• Maintenance of safe working environment.
• Follows International Patient Safety goals.
• Participates at unit meetings.
• Reports any untoward incident or accident on the hospital premises involving a patient, visitor or staff member.
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience
BILINGUAL DIABETES EDUCATOR WITH MOH LICENSE
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Master’s Degree in Nursing
Certification: Certification as a Diabetes Educator/ Post-graduation. Qualifications in Diabetes Education.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as Diabetic Educator
REGISTERED NURSE - ICU
The applicant must possess at least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in ICU
The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
The applicant should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree.
The candidate must possess a BLS and ACLS certification authorized by the American Heart Association.
Healthcare accreditation experience will be preferred.
Must posses MOH license
BILINGUAL NURSE - WITH EXPERIENCE IN ICU
NURSE - ARABIC
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSES(Arabic)
JCIA experience is a plus.
Nurses with Bachelor Degree in Nursing with MOH can apply.
We are in urgent need
REGISTERED NURSE for OPD/ER/ICU/BCU/NICU/OT/SURGICAL/MATERNITY & PEDIATRIC
- With Bachelors in Nursing and MOH license.
SENIOR CLINICAL DIETICIAN
- Supervise the dietitians and ensure the completion of the daily tasks.
- Encourage dietitians to maintain continuous development and medical education.
- Encourage communication amongst employees and head of department.
- Encourage and follow up on continuous improvement.
- Accomplish administrative duties.
- Select and train the staff.
- Encourage dietitians to participate and provide feedback in all activities related to hospital policy, departmental improvements, and staff development.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills including negotiation skill and report /submission skills.
• Supervise the daily work of dietitians and make sure that they are completing their duties.
• Being available at all times for support and conflict resolution.
• Demonstrate high standard of organizational skills.
• Accomplish tasks and prioritize work even when working under stress.
• Keep the higher management informed about the activities, difficulties being faced, meetings, and plans of the department.
• Act as a liaison between the employees and the management.
• Seeking continuing education by attending conferences and workshops.
• Create a dynamic environment where employees are encouraged to express their opinions and concerns.
• Thrive to provide all staff with the necessary support and resources enabling them to develop their skills and experiences.
• Sharing new and up to date information with the team.
• Communicate decisions and recommendations to the team of dietitians.
• Being responsible for the advancement of dietitians and the department as a whole.
• Evaluate the Dietitian’s competencies and discuss with them areas of improvement.
• Work in a multidisciplinary team to provide patients with the best nutrition care.
• Assess patient’s nutritional status, develop nutrition care plan, suggest recommendations to nurses and physicians.
• Provide nutritional counseling to patients (inpatients and outpatients) and their caregivers to achieve desired changes in eating habits.
• Provide patient with nutrition education based on their medical condition and their level of education and apprehension
• Document appropriately in the medical record and ensure patient confidentiality.
• Treat patients and their families with respect and dignity.
• Demonstrate the ability to communicate and educate patients from different cultural backgrounds.
• Ensure that all the activities of the department abide by the hospital policy.
• Coordinate with the Food Service Department to create selective menus suitable for patients’ medical conditions and preferences.
• Assist in reviewing and updating patient education material.
• Assist in orienting and in-servicing new employees to the department.
• Plan and monitor enteral feeds and oral feeds.
• Follow up with inpatients and outpatients when necessary to make sure that their needs are met.
• Understand and comply with health and safety policies.
• Work collaboratively and communicate appropriately with physicians, staff.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Nutrition and Dietetics OR Master of Science in Human Nutrition
- 7 years of experience
• Ministry of Health or Dubai Health Authority
Assisting the Endoscopy Procedures, arranging necessary items & appointments for different diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy procedures according to the Gastroenterologist.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage endoscopy procedure scheduling. (Emergency Procedures).
• Arrange the endoscopy room for procedure & make sure there are no errors and that they're appropriate and safe for the individual patient.
• Perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
• Prepare Endoscopes and Accessories.
• Assist in Diagnostic Procedures like;
• Oesophago Gastroduodenoscopy.
• Flexible Sigmoidoscopy.
• Assist Therapeutic Procedures like;
• Esophageal Varicel Banding, Sclerotherapy Injection
• Polypectomy- Upper / Lower GI Scopy.
• Balloon dilatation for strictures.
• Hemo\ - Sclerotherapy, Argon Plasma Coagulation, Hemoclip.
• Foriegn Body Removal.
• Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy.
• Gastric Ballon Insertion.
• Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography- Cannulation, Sphincterotomy, Stone Extraction, Stricture Dilatation, Stone Crushing, Stending.
• Biopsy, CLO test, and H Pylori Culture test.
• Patient Positioning.
• Prepare of ERBE Machine.
• Prepare of Water Irrigation System.
• Disinfect & Store of Endoscopes and Accessories.
• Maintain records for the Disinfection and Culture of Endoscopes and ETD Machine.
• Patient data – Uploading and printing using Endobase Software.
• Maintain Endoscopic Accessories Store Record.
• Prim of ETD machine and ERBE Machine.
• Ensure the maintenance and proper operation of equipment and supplies in the work areas.
• Treat patients and their families with respect and dignity. Identifies and addresses psychosocial, cultural, ethnic and religious/spiritual needs of patients and their families.
• Demonstrate ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and deal with several abstract variables.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Endoscopy Technology
Two year as Endoscopy Technician in Hospital
LICENSE & REGISTRATION
Valid Ministry of Health License
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meets patient’s goal and needs and provides quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests (with or without bronchodilator challenge, DLCO, IOS, Body Plethysmography) determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
• Evaluating exhaled nitric oxide measuring the breath test for asthma or other inflammation
• Performing exercise oximetry determining the degree of oxygen desaturation and/ or hypoxemia that occurs in excretion
• Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises, monitors physiological responses therapy, such as vital signs and arterial blood gases, directing treatments given by aides, techniques and assistants
• Bronchoscopy & Throracoscopy assistance
• Performing Polysomnography (Sleep Study) to diagnose sleep disorders, recording the brain waves, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and breathing as well as eye and leg movements.
• Performs Skin Prick Test to check for immediate allergic reactions to as many as 37 different substances as once. To identify allergies to pollen, mold, pets, dander, dusts mites and foods.
• Evaluating cardiopulmonary system by performing cardiopulmonary exercise test (CPET)
• Patient education and assistance during Xolair & Nucala treatment administration
• Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains safe & clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
• Protects patients and employess by adhering to infection – control policies and protocol
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for societies
• Develops respiratory therapy staff by providing information, developing and conducting in service training programs
• Complies with federal, states and local legal certification requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Respiratory Therapist.
- Three years as a Respiratory Therapist or relevant clinical experience
- VALID MOH LICENSE