REGISTERED NURSE - PICU
The applicant must possess at least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in ICU
The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
The applicant should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree.
The candidate must possess a BLS and ACLS certification authorized by the American Heart Association.
Healthcare accreditation experience will be preferred.
Must posses MOH license
BILINGUAL NURSE - WITH EXPERIENCE IN ICU
NURSE - ARABIC
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSES(Arabic)
JCIA experience is a plus.
Nurses with Bachelor Degree in Nursing with MOH can apply.
We are in urgent need
REGISTERED NURSE for OPD/ER/ICU/BCU/NICU/OT/SURGICAL/MATERNITY & PEDIATRIC
- With Bachelors in Nursing and MOH license.
ECHOCARDIOGRAPHER WITH MOH
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- The echo cardiographer are responsible for preparing patients and diagnostic equipment for procedures.
- Explain procedure to patient
- The echo cardiographer helps physicians interpret the data from the images and determines, which should be saved.
- Coordinate with billing team for efficient and smooth flow of required information and coordination with insurance staff approval for procedure
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures and objectives continuous quality improvement objectives and ensure pharmacy staff compliance.
- Follow MOH rules and regulations.
- Maintain all kinds of Procedure related records.
- Monitor the nearing expiry/expired items in order to dispose them according to the policy.
- Performs all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Maintain the computerized system to monitor and update the stock level in the assigned area.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors/Diploma in Cardiac Technology
- Min 3 years of experience
- Valid MOH/DHA License
PHARMACIST - BILINGUAL
Interprets physician prescriptions and medication orders. Acts as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff and ancillary department personnel.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy
Two years as a pharmacist or relevant clinical experience or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
Valid Ministry of Health License
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
ANAESTHESIA TECHNICIAN WITH MOH
We are looking for female Anaesthesia Technician with MOH and Minimum 2 years of experience and the below will be the dutes and responsibilities:
~~• Help and facilitate for smooth conduct of Anaesthesia in the operating rooms.
• Assist Anaesthetists with Anaesthetic procedures.
• Prepare appropriate Anaesthesia supplies and equipment for cases and re-spond to emergency situations promptly and appropriately.
• Demonstrate knowledge and consideration of age specific issues relating to meeting the needs of patients of all ages from birth to geriatrics.
• Consistently monitor, order and follow supply levels of medication, store supplies and special order items and is reliable.
• Assist Anaesthesiologists with their needs of difficult intubation regional blocks placing lines and administration of Anaesthesia in satellite area.
• Maintain up-to date knowledge and ensure compliance with all regulatory and professional standards of care.
• Exemplify the company’s vision, mission and values.
• Respect patient’s right to confidentiality.
• Personally accept responsibility for client service.
• Understand and work according to corporate policies and procedures.
RADIOGRAPHER WITH EXPERIENCE IN 3TESLA
We are looking for Radiographer with MOH and MRI experience with the below JD:
• Ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors who come in contact with the powerful magnetic field of a MRI scanner. Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contra-indications, such as ferrous objects, pregnancy, prosthetic heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, tattoos or any other contraindicated device. Complete and sign patient screening form.
• Explain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures to patients, patient representatives, or family members. Answer to patients' questions as fully as possible and provide emotional support. Take brief medical histories from patients.
• Position patient and coils on a table that slides inside the MRI scanner. Attach immobilization devices if needed, to ensure appropriate placement for imaging.
• Maintain patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the scanner and during the exam. Provide headphones or earplugs to patients to improve comfort and reduce unpleasant noise.
• Select appropriate imaging techniques or coils to produce required images based on the clinical indication provided by the physician and the patient. Inspect images for quality required by the supervising Radiologist.
• Inject intravenously contrast dyes, such as gadolinium contrast, in accordance with scope of practice under guidance of supervising Radiologist. Guide and monitor patients during scans that may take up to 60 minutes to complete. Recognize and respond to life threatening situations.
• Coordinate the scheduling and patient flow in MRI.
• Routinely check scanners and related equipment. Troubleshoot technical issues related to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner or peripheral equipment, such as monitors or coils. Ensure proper functioning and performance of the equipment in accordance with specifications.
• Follow all safety procedures for self, patients and machinery.
• Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in advanced MRI training programs.
The right candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in MRI and / or CT in a tertiary hospital environment.