REGISTERED NURSE- LONG TERM CARE UNIT
Preferably with MOH/or DHA eligibility or license.
Candidate should have minimum 02 years of experience working in Intensive Care Unit.
Candidate should be a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Nursing holder.
• Ensures smooth flow of patients in clinic according to the hospital protocols.
• Ensures patients are charged for used supplies, medication and procedure in the hospital information system.
• Coordinates the telephonic enquiries and inform the concerned person.
• Promotes and displays professional verbal and non-verbal communication and maintain all aspects of confidentiality.
• Arranges follow-up appointments for patients/ Coordinate Insurance approvals for procedures/ investigation.
• Ensures entry of stock for consumable and non-consumable supplies available in the clinic and maintains the stock level accurately.
• Cleaning of equipment.
• Checks CSSD supplies/ equipment/ inventory.
• Maintains general cleanliness and tidiness of the unit.
• Performs duties according to the hospital policies and ministry of health regulations.
• Performs duties within the scope of practice.
• Maintenance of infection control principles in everyday practice.
• Maintenance of safe working environment.
• Follows International Patient Safety goals.
• Participates at unit meetings.
• Reports any untoward incident or accident on the hospital premises involving a patient, visitor or staff member.
Qualification & Experience
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience
BILINGUAL DIABETES EDUCATOR WITH MOH LICENSE
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Master’s Degree in Nursing
Certification: Certification as a Diabetes Educator/ Post-graduation. Qualifications in Diabetes Education.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience as Diabetic Educator
REGISTERED NURSE - ICU
The applicant must possess at least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in ICU
The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
The applicant should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree.
The candidate must possess a BLS and ACLS certification authorized by the American Heart Association.
Healthcare accreditation experience will be preferred.
Must posses MOH license
BILINGUAL NURSE - WITH EXPERIENCE IN ICU
NURSE - ARABIC
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSES(Arabic)
JCIA experience is a plus.
Nurses with Bachelor Degree in Nursing with MOH can apply.
We are in urgent need
REGISTERED NURSE for OPD/ER/ICU/BCU/NICU/OT/SURGICAL/MATERNITY & PEDIATRIC
- With Bachelors in Nursing and MOH license.
ANAESTHESIA TECHNICIAN WITH MOH
We are looking for Anaesthesia Technician with MOH and Minimum 2 years of experience and the below will be the dutes and responsibilities:
~~• Help and facilitate for smooth conduct of Anaesthesia in the operating rooms.
• Assist Anaesthetists with Anaesthetic procedures.
• Prepare appropriate Anaesthesia supplies and equipment for cases and re-spond to emergency situations promptly and appropriately.
• Demonstrate knowledge and consideration of age specific issues relating to meeting the needs of patients of all ages from birth to geriatrics.
• Consistently monitor, order and follow supply levels of medication, store supplies and special order items and is reliable.
• Assist Anaesthesiologists with their needs of difficult intubation regional blocks placing lines and administration of Anaesthesia in satellite area.
• Maintain up-to date knowledge and ensure compliance with all regulatory and professional standards of care.
• Exemplify the company’s vision, mission and values.
• Respect patient’s right to confidentiality.
• Personally accept responsibility for client service.
• Understand and work according to corporate policies and procedures.
PHLEBOTOMIST WITH MOH
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
~~Perform a variety of routine blood drawing procedures to include venipuncture techniques using standard equipment to include Vacutainer tubes and sleeves, tourniquets, syringes and butterfly needles.
• Confer with patient to obtain information for laboratory records, explain procedures, allay fears and elicit cooperation.
• Utilize standard procedures for the maintenance of positive patient identification; record appropriate collection information on proper requisitions.
• Prepare, process, label and store patient specimens and samples according to departmental procedures using standard techniques and equipment, for subsequent analysis by Clinical Laboratory staff.
• Provide technical guidance to new Phlebotomy staff assigned to work area.
• Maintain inventory of supplies; records as required; stock supplies on carts and hand trays. Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
• Demonstrates competence in all procedures required of a phlebotomist in accordance with institutional policies; with particular emphasis on order of draw, blood samples, blood cultures, referral tests and specimen requirements.
• Accepts, when called upon, to participate in “house collection” for approved VIP patients and night duties).
• Maintains a neat and clean appearance and observes the established dress code. Always wears a laboratory coat (or approved apron / gown) and an identification tag whilst on duty.
• Demonstrates loyalty and teamwork skills, within the laboratory and Inter-departmentally.
• The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
~~QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE: ~BSC in laboratory sciences or equivalent with MOH and 2 Years of experience in laboratory field
RADIOGRAPHER WITH MOH
We are looking for Radiographer with MOH and MRI experience with the below JD:
• Ensure the safety of patients, staff and visitors who come in contact with the powerful magnetic field of a MRI scanner. Conduct screening interviews of patients to identify contra-indications, such as ferrous objects, pregnancy, prosthetic heart valves, cardiac pacemakers, tattoos or any other contraindicated device. Complete and sign patient screening form.
• Explain magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures to patients, patient representatives, or family members. Answer to patients' questions as fully as possible and provide emotional support. Take brief medical histories from patients.
• Position patient and coils on a table that slides inside the MRI scanner. Attach immobilization devices if needed, to ensure appropriate placement for imaging.
• Maintain patient care, comfort and safety during transport to and from the scanner and during the exam. Provide headphones or earplugs to patients to improve comfort and reduce unpleasant noise.
• Select appropriate imaging techniques or coils to produce required images based on the clinical indication provided by the physician and the patient. Inspect images for quality required by the supervising Radiologist.
• Inject intravenously contrast dyes, such as gadolinium contrast, in accordance with scope of practice under guidance of supervising Radiologist. Guide and monitor patients during scans that may take up to 60 minutes to complete. Recognize and respond to life threatening situations.
• Coordinate the scheduling and patient flow in MRI.
• Routinely check scanners and related equipment. Troubleshoot technical issues related to magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanner or peripheral equipment, such as monitors or coils. Ensure proper functioning and performance of the equipment in accordance with specifications.
• Follow all safety procedures for self, patients and machinery.
• Maintains technical competency through continued education and participation in advanced MRI training programs.
The right candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience in MRI and / or CT in a tertiary hospital environment.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meets patient’s goal and needs and provides quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests (with or without bronchodilator challenge, DLCO, IOS, Body Plethysmography) determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
• Evaluating exhaled nitric oxide measuring the breath test for asthma or other inflammation
• Performing exercise oximetry determining the degree of oxygen desaturation and/ or hypoxemia that occurs in excretion
• Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises, monitors physiological responses therapy, such as vital signs and arterial blood gases, directing treatments given by aides, techniques and assistants
• Bronchoscopy & Throracoscopy assistance
• Performing Polysomnography (Sleep Study) to diagnose sleep disorders, recording the brain waves, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and breathing as well as eye and leg movements.
• Performs Skin Prick Test to check for immediate allergic reactions to as many as 37 different substances as once. To identify allergies to pollen, mold, pets, dander, dusts mites and foods.
• Evaluating cardiopulmonary system by performing cardiopulmonary exercise test (CPET)
• Patient education and assistance during Xolair & Nucala treatment administration
• Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains safe & clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
• Protects patients and employess by adhering to infection – control policies and protocol
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for societies
• Develops respiratory therapy staff by providing information, developing and conducting in service training programs
• Complies with federal, states and local legal certification requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Respiratory Therapist.
- Three years as a Respiratory Therapist or relevant clinical experience
- VALID MOH LICENSE