Dermatology, Venereology & Laser Skin Surgery
Dermatology Department is equipped with advanced facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of different skin disorders affecting babies, children and adults as well as many Aesthetic / Cosmetic procedures including:
- Treating all acute and chronic skin disorders including Urticaria, Acne, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, Vitiligo, skin allergies, different skin infections and many others.
- Diagnostic methods for testing skin allergies, histopathology study and others.
- Phototherapy (Narrow Band UVB) for treatment of Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema, skin lymphomas and many other inflammatory skin disorders.
- Eczema, skin lymphomas and many other inflammatory skin disorders.
- Cryotherapy for the treatment of certain skin tumors, viral warts and many others.
- Electrocautery for the treatment of skin tags, different warts, and many others.
- Surgical removal of cysts, moles, fatty lumps, other benign lesions and skin cancers.
- Using different biological treatment injections for Psoriasis and Hidradenitis.
- Laser treatment for Hair removal, Skin Rejuvenation Spider and Varicose Veins.
- Botox Injections for wrinkles, excessive Sweating and fillers for skin augmentation, wrinkles and facial skin rejuvenation.
- Chemical peeling for treatment of pigmentation, rejuvenation, and acne scars.
- A full range of Plastic Skin Surgery services are offered by the plastic surgeon including liposuction of the neck, abdomen, and buttocks, blepharoplasty for drooping eyelids and many others.