- Non-Surgical Body Contouring- Velashape, Cryolipo
- Chemical Peels- Glycolic, TCA, Salicylic Peel, Cosmelan
- Hydrafacial, Microdermabrasion
- Specialized Eye treatment
- Licensed Beauty Therapist – Ministry of Health, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (B.H.M.S) – Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, India
- Diploma in Basic and Advanced Beauty Therapy – Tenderskin International Cosmetology Academy, Mumbai, India
- Diploma in Laser Therapy – Tenderskin International Cosmetology Academy, Mumbai, India
Aparna Salaskar is a Beauty Therapist at CosmeSurge. She has extensive experience in non-surgical Body Contouring like Velashape-III, Cryolipo, Skin Rejuvenation with Chemical Peels, Cosmelan, Microdermabrasion, Hydrafacial, Dermafrac, Mesotherapy, and specialized eye treatments.
She completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery from India and Diploma in Basic and Advanced Beauty Therapy and Laser Therapy from Mumbai, India.
In addition to non-surgical cosmetic procedures, she is also trained in assisting surgical cosmetic procedures such as Liposuction, Abdominoplasty, Body Lift, Male Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Breast Reduction and breast lift, Face lift, Endoscopic Brow Lift, Blepharoplasty, Fat Injections, Rhinoplasty, Hair restoration Techniques such as Follicular Unit Extractions and Follicular Unit Transplant, PRP.