Dr. Lilly Jose
Dr Lilly Jose has completed Bachelors of Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) from Government Medical College, University of Kerala, Trivandrum. She completed Diploma in Venereology & Dermatology and MD in Venereology & Dermatology from Government Medical College, University of Calicut, Kerala. She has also completed Diploma in Dermatology from Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow and Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr. Lilly has more than 33 years of Clinical experience from various hospitals in India & UAE. She was a faculty member in various medical colleges in India & Vice President of Kerala Insurance Medical Officers Association & Kerala Dermatology Club. Dr Lilly has been practicing in the UAE for more than 21 years.
Dr Lilly Jose’s areas of expertise include:
- Treatment of challenging dermatological cases like Acne vulgaris, Pemphigus, Drug reactions, Allergies, Psoriasis, Skin infection & Genodermatosis
- Cutaneous surgeries, Phototherapy & Laser treatment
- Botox, Fillers for ageing skin & Chemical Peeling
- Cryosurgery & Radiofrequency treatment
- Platelet Rich Plasma & Mesotherapy
Dr Lilly Jose is a Member of American Academy of Dermatology, American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, Malabar Dermatology Club & Indian Association of Dermatologists Venereologists and Leprologists.
She has done research in the treatment of vitiligo. She has to her credit various articles published in Journals and Scientific Publications.
Dr Lilly speaks Arabic, English, Urdu, Hindi, Malayalam & Tamil.
Dr Lilly Jose - Interview on GOLD 101.3 FM