Dr. Mehmood Butt
Dr. Mehmood Butt graduated in Pakistan and trained in the UK in General Medicine, General Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology. He has worked as Consultant interventional cardiologist in tertiary care hospitals in the UK including Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust, Cardiff and Vale UHB and world- renowned Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, making nearly 20 years of overall clinical experience.
Dr. Mehmood Butt’s areas of expertise includes all types of ischemic heart disease, valvular heart disease and structural heart disease. He has completed more than 4000 thousands of coronary interventional procedures including multivessel PCI, LMS PCI, bifurcation disease PCI and CTOs (old blockages). He has performed angioplasty on several visiting patients from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and other Middle Eastern Countries.
Dr. Mehmood Butt is a well known academic and has published tens of papers in internationally recognized indexed journals. He regularly presents his work and experience in the UK, Europe and the USA in International conferences.
Dr. Mehmood Butt speaks English, Urdu, Hindi and some Arabic.
- Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT) Cardiology UK.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) – University of Birmingham UK.
- European Exam in General Cardiology (KBA) - Royal College of physicians London.
- MRCP (UK) - Royal College of physicians, London.
- PLAB - General Medical Council, UK.
- MBBS – Punjab Medical College, Pakistan.
- Fellowship of Royal College Of Physicians and Surgeons of Edinburg (FRCP).
- Fellowship of Royal College Of Public Health (FRSPH).
- Fellowship of European Society of Cardiology (FESC).
- Interventional Fellowship University of Wales Hospital, Cardiff UK.
- Interventional Fellowship, Morriston Hospital UK.
- American Heart Association, USA.
- Royal College of Physicians, London UK.
- Royal College of Physicians, Edinburg UK.
- General Medical Council, UK.
- European Society of Percutaneous Intervention (EAPCI) France.
- British Cardiovascular Society (BCS), UK.
- British Cardiovascular Intervention Society (BCIS), UK.
- E-learning Module - An introduction to NHS Finance, Wales UK.
- Leadership and Management course (2014).
- E-Certificate in Managing Organisations (2014).
- E-Certificate in Managing Others (2014).
- E-Certificate in Managing Performances (2014).
- E-Certificate in Supervisor Skills (2014).