Examine various types of images, including x-rays, computer tomography (CT) scans, mammograms, ultrasounds, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scans. Manages equipment used to collect images, performed by radiographers/technologists. Monitors imaging sessions run by radiologic technologists and technicians.
BILINGUAL NURSES WITH MOH LICENSE
We are looking for Arabic Registered Nurses with MOH license
JOB CATEGORY : TECHNICIANS General
Type of Staff : All Lab Technicians, Phlebotomist, Radiographers,Sonographers, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist / Assistant Pharmacist Clinical Pharmacist, Anaesthetist Technicians, Dental Assistant, CSSD Technician, Cath Laboratory,Cardiology Technician, Theatre Technicians.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college / university.
Bachelor degree in nursing, pharmacy, physiotherapy etc will be preferred. Certification from AAPC / AHIMA is a must
Minimum 2 to 5 years experience in a similar environment and similar role
Proficient in ICD 10, CPT 4 coding conventions.
Knowledge of relevant software system such as MS Office, particularly Excel.
Good Experience in Coding of Inpatient and Outpatient Claims for Billing & Reimbursement purposes.
Ability to train the health professionals for appropriate EMR is an added advantage
Manages Claims Submission by checking accuracy of CPT and ICD Coded Invoices. Rectifies errors in billing in coordination with Doctors.
Bachelor's Degree preferably in Nursing, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy will be preferred.
Minimum 2 years in Hospital in similar working role preferred.
REGISTERED NURSE - ONCOLOGY
The applicant must possess at least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in Oncology department
The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
The applicant should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree.
The candidate must possess a BLS and ACLS certification authorized by the American Heart Association.
Healthcare accreditation experience will be preferred.
Must posses MOH license
BILINGUAL NURSE WITH ER EXPERIENCE
Registered nurse is responsible to work with critically-ill patients and traumatic patients in the emergency room of Al Zahra Hospital. Registered Nurse acts as the primary patient advocate and maintains vigilant watch over patients in the emergency room. The position has the responsibility for performing nursing assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care rendered to all patients admitted in the emergency room. Registered Nurse is responsible to work as part of a highly skilled and specialized nursing team, ensuring a safe and efficient Patient service. She/He is responsible to perform superior quality care up to Al Zahra Hospital management’s expectations and according to the policies of the hospital.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
? Demonstrate on understanding & Utilization of evidence based health care.
? Performs all aspects of nursing care for patients who are to Emergency department in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of health care errors.
? Must have excellent observation skills, able to think critically and to make quick and effective decisions.
? Perform a head-to-toe assessment and re-assessments on patient as per assessment policy.
? Able to perform procedures (not limited to):
• Glucose Monitoring
• Insertion of nasogastric tube
• Gastric lavage
• Urinalysis – Urine dipstick
• Paediatric urine collection
• Administration of Enema
• Application of bandages, slings
• Oxygen therapy
• Analysis of ABG and Cardiac Enzymes
• Tepid sponging
• End of Life Care
• Suture removal
• IV Cannulation
• Suctioning- Oral/Nasal/Endotracheal
? Able to assist with procedures (not limited to):
? Setting joules - Adult/Paediatric
? Preparation/handling paddles
? Use of Quick combo/ other Accessories
• Foreign body removal
• Application of P.O.P
~~• Chest tubes
• Suprapubic catheterization
• Incision and Drainage
• Central line insertion
• Intraoseous needle insertion & injection
• Irrigation of foleys catheter
• Chest tube insertion under water seal drainage
• ABG/VBG Collection
? Able to Monitor:
• Level of Consciousness
Demonstrates an understanding of preparation of patient for emergency surgeries.
? Demonstrates an understanding of triage categories and assign patient accordingly.
? Organize assigned duties.
? Accurately monitor and record patient’s condition.
? Adequately assess and re-assess pain as per Pain Assessment Policy.
? Perform patient care responsibilities considering needs specific to the standard of care for patient’s age.
? Report patient’s condition immediately to the medical staff.
? Competent in all aspects of nursing care.
? Document on patient record as per current standards and policies.
? Assist physician with procedures and performs services requiring technical and manual skills.
? Perform routine and advanced nursing procedures / Skills.
? Assist and participate in Ambulance conduction.
? Able to function efficiently in emergency department and relieve other nursing units in the hospital if necessary.
? Follow hospital policies on Medication administration.
? Safe custody and administration of drugs/narcotics.
? Knowledge of medications and their correct administration based on age and weight of the patient and their clinical condition.
? Follow the ten medication rights before administering any medication.
Patient and Family Education
? Communicate appropriate information to patients and their relatives.
? Educate the patient and family regarding the disease, medication, diet, pain management etc. and according to the identified individual need provide educational materials if available.
Maintenance of supplies and equipment
? Perform competency in point of care testing and ensure quality requirements.
? Able to handle all equipment in the unit like (not limited to):
• Crash cart
? Ambu bag
? Portable oxygen with flow meter
? Suction Machine on crash troley
• Suction Machine/ O2 Cylinder
• Portable ventilator
• ECG Machine
• Infusion Pump
• Syringe pump
• CTG Machine
• I-STAT machine
? Ensure all equipment is maintained in good working order, reporting any fault to Nurse Manager/Engineering.
? Assist in making ward requirements, stock verification and inventories.
? Prevent wastage and misuse of supplies.
Management of Emergencies
? Able to identify medical complications, emergencies and take the appropriate action immediately and to assist Emergency management of patient in the unit as required.
? Conversant and efficient in dealing with emergency procedures, i.e. Fire, cardiac arrest.
? Report of any untoward incident or accident in the hospital premises involving a patient, visitor or staff member.
? Perform duties according to the hospital policies and ministry of health regulations.
? Perform duties within the scope of practice.
? Maintain the infection control principles in everyday practice.
? Maintain the safe working environment.
? Follow the International Patient Safety goals.
? Participate in orientation and guidance of new nursing staff.
? Participate at unit meetings.
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/ EDUCATION
? Adhere to dress code.
? Wear identification while on duty, uses computerized punch time system correctly.
? Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
? Active participation in performance improvement and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) activities.
? Maintain professional skills.
? Update current practice.
? Attend annual Medication Management and Recertification course.
? Attend all mandatory competencies and refresher courses as and when required.
? Attend and certification of in service educational courses.
? Attend and certification of ACLS /PALS/NRP.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree in Nursing (BSN).
Minimum 2 years of experience.
Valid MOH license
MIDWIFE-WITH MOH LICENSE
The position has the responsibility for performing midwifery assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating midwifery care rendered to obstetrics and gynecology patients of Ob-Gyne ward/ labour room. Provides nursing care and assists in treatment of obstetrical patients under supervision of obstetrician/RMO’s/ to deliver babies, and instructs patients in prenatal and postnatal health practices. Participates in examination of obstetrical patient, and is assigned responsibility for care, treatment, and assistance in delivering of patient. Registered Midwife is responsible to work as part of a highly skilled and specialized obstetrical team, ensuring a safe and efficient patient care and delivery.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Able to function efficiently in patient care in Labor room, operation theatre and obs-gyne ward.
• Completes care and safety of allocated patients.
• Organizes assigned duties.
• Develops, implement and evaluate the care plans.
• Accurately monitor & record patient’s condition.
• Performs a head-to-toe assessment and re-assessments on patient as per assessment policy.
• Adequately assess and reassess pain as per pain assessment policy.
• Assumes responsibility for delegation and supervision of midwifery care (direct and indirect), which is relevant to the context and the competence of the person to whom care is delegated.
• Reports any abnormality in patient’s condition immediately to the medical staff.
• Competent in all aspects of prenatal, perinatal and post-natal nursing care.
• Documents on patient record as per current standards and policies.
• Assists obstetrician with procedures and performs services requiring technical and manual skills.
• Ensures to provide high quality, culturally sensitive care during labor, conduct a safe delivery and respond in emergency situation to maximize the health of women and the newborn.
~~Demonstrates an understanding of the physiology of labor
• Recognizes the relevant critical diameters and landmarks of the maternal reproductive anatomy.
• Identifies the signs which indicate onset and progress of labor.
• Identifies the measures to assess fetal and maternal well-being in labor; identifies the signs and indicators of complications.
Demonstrates competency in the skills needed to support the woman during childbirth.
• Promotes normal physiological childbirth.
• Identifies complications or deviations from the normal.
• Implements midwifery care which reduces risk and harm.
• Encourages and respects woman’s preferences throughout labor and delivery, involving the family as requested.
• Recognizes emergency situations and intervenes in a timely manner.
Demonstrates an understanding of the physiology of the puerperium.
• Identifies the normal process of involution and healing following childbirth.
~~• Facilitates the process of lactation and bonding, supporting the mother and infant.
• Recognizes maternal nutritional, physiological and emotional needs and acts accordingly.
• Educates the woman about discomforts of the puerperium and advises on strategies to relieve them.
• Recognizes complications and acts accordingly.
Demonstrates competency in the skills needed to support the woman and her family during the postnatal period.
• Uses the nursing process to plan, implement and evaluate holistic postnatal care in collaboration with the woman and her family.
• Performs focused physical examinations of the mother.
• Initiates and supports uninterrupted (exclusive) breastfeeding.
• Provides support for women who make an informed decision not to breastfeed.
• Counsels and provides education for the woman and her family on reproductive health issues, including sexuality, family planning and bereavement.
Provides safe and effective care of the newborn
• Ensures to provide high quality, comprehensive care for essentially healthy newborn.
• Demonstrates a basic knowledge of the physiology and needs of the newborn.
• Recognizes signs of newborn adaptation to extra-uterine life.
• Identifies factors relevant to infant growth and development.
• Identifies variations in the normal newborn and acts accordingly.
• Implements health promotion and disease prevention strategies.
Demonstrates competency in the skills needed to safely care for the newborn.
• Immediately assesses the newborn’s condition.
• Evaluates the newborn’s condition using the Apgar score at 1 and 5 minutes.
• Performs an initial assessment of the newborn’s appearance and behavior.
• Performs a detailed physical examination of the newborn.
• Positions the newborn for effective breastfeeding.
• Performs interventions to facilitate adaptation to extra-uterine life.
• Recognizes complications and acts accordingly. Initiates emergency measures when necessary.
Promotes the health and well-being of the pregnant woman and the fetus
• Interprets and acts upon information from antenatal assessments.
• Interprets and analyses basic screening laboratory/ultrasound studies.
• Identifies health risk factors and refers care as necessary.
• Uses the nursing process to plan, implement and evaluate antenatal care in collaboration with the woman and her family.
Prepares the woman for labor, birth and parenting.
• Protects, promotes and supports breastfeeding in alignment with current guidelines.
• Educates the woman about the onset and process of labor.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Science in Midwifery.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
• Valid Ministry of Health (MOH) license.
REGISTERED NURSE- DIALYSIS UNIT
Preferably with MOH eligibility/license or DHA Active license.
Candidate should have minimum 02 years of experience working in Nephrolohy/Dialysis Unit.
Candidate should be a Bachelor Degree in Nursing holder.
• Ensures smooth flow of patients in clinic according to the hospital protocols.
• Ensures patients are charged for used supplies, medication and procedure in the hospital information system.
• Coordinates the telephonic enquiries and inform the concerned person.
• Promotes and displays professional verbal and non-verbal communication and maintain all aspects of confidentiality.
• Arranges follow-up appointments for patients/ Coordinate Insurance approvals for procedures/ investigation.
• Ensures entry of stock for consumable and non-consumable supplies available in the clinic and maintains the stock level accurately.
• Cleaning of equipment.
• Checks CSSD supplies/ equipment/ inventory.
• Maintains general cleanliness and tidiness of the unit.
• Performs duties according to the hospital policies and ministry of health regulations.
• Performs duties within the scope of practice.
• Maintenance of infection control principles in everyday practice.
• Maintenance of safe working environment.
• Follows International Patient Safety goals.
• Participates at unit meetings.
• Reports any untoward incident or accident on the hospital premises involving a patient, visitor or staff member.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience