REGISTERED NURSE- DERMATOLOGY/COSMETOLOGY DEPT
Preferably with MOH eligibility/license or DHA Active license.
Candidate should have minimum 02 years of experience working in Cosmetology dept/Dermatology Dept/Plastic Surgery dept.
Candidate should be a Bachelor Degree in Nursing holder.
• Ensures smooth flow of patients in clinic according to the hospital protocols.
• Ensures patients are charged for used supplies, medication and procedure in the hospital information system.
• Coordinates the telephonic enquiries and inform the concerned person.
• Promotes and displays professional verbal and non-verbal communication and maintain all aspects of confidentiality.
• Arranges follow-up appointments for patients/ Coordinate Insurance approvals for procedures/ investigation.
• Ensures entry of stock for consumable and non-consumable supplies available in the clinic and maintains the stock level accurately.
• Cleaning of equipment.
• Checks CSSD supplies/ equipment/ inventory.
• Maintains general cleanliness and tidiness of the unit.
• Performs duties according to the hospital policies and ministry of health regulations.
• Performs duties within the scope of practice.
• Maintenance of infection control principles in everyday practice.
• Maintenance of safe working environment.
• Follows International Patient Safety goals.
• Participates at unit meetings.
• Reports any untoward incident or accident on the hospital premises involving a patient, visitor or staff member.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum 1 years of experience
REGISTERED NURSE - ICU
The applicant must possess at least 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse with experience in ICU
The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
The applicant should have qualified Bachelor’s Degree.
The candidate must possess a BLS and ACLS certification authorized by the American Heart Association.
Healthcare accreditation experience will be preferred.
Must posses MOH license
REGISTERED NURSE - ER/ONCOLOGY/DIALYSIS/RECOVERY ROOM/MEDICAL SURGICAL
NURSE - ARABIC
WE ARE HIRING EXPERIENCED REGISTERED NURSES)
JCIA experience is a plus.
Nurses with Bachelor Degree in Nursing with MOH can apply.
We are in urgent need
REGISTERED NURSE for OPD/ER/ICU/BCU/NICU/OT/SURGICAL/MATERNITY & PEDIATRIC
- With Bachelors in Nursing and MOH license.
Waitress main responsibility is to make the guest feel that they are not HOME AWAY FROM HOME. It is the prime responsibility of the Waitress to provide utmost care and excellent service with all the proper guidance provided by the Dietitian and Chef. She act as a source of communication in between the Guest and the Kitchen.
Minimum 2 yrs experience in hospitality industry in similar position
To provide specialist Occupational Therapy interventions to adult and paediatric patients within the chronic, specialist rehabilitation setting. Manage a case load of patients with complex needs, using evidence-based and client-centred principles to assess, plan, inplement and evaluate interventions. Undertake duties of an Occupational Therapist as defined by the Ministry of Health.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy or its equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience as Occupational Therapist..
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cv to email@example.com or apply on our website.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, musculoskeletal, cardio-pulmonary, pediatrics and geriatrics.
• Perform an appropriate assessment and reassessment on all patients related to physical Therapy
• Develops physical therapy plan of care and treatment in conjunction with patient, family and healthcare team.
• Communicate with other healthcare professional such as orthopedicians, neurologists, GP, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients.
• Keep up-to-date with new techniques and technologies available for physiotherapy
• Manage clinical risks
• Ability to evaluate treatment effect, recommends change to physician if needed.
• Evaluates effectiveness of learning, patient’s family is included in teaching as appropriate.
• Interacts professionally with patient/family and involves patient/family in the formation of the plan of care and confers with the individuals most closely associated with the patient and keeps them informed on patient needs, treatment modifications, and progress.
• Documents appropriately on the medical record for all rehabilitation services, physical therapy assessments and evaluations performed for the inpatient.
• Treats patients and their families with respect and dignity.
• Manages and operates equipment safely and correctly. Maintains department cleanliness and safety.
• Communicates appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff and administrative team.
• Coordinates and directs patient care to ensure patients’ needs are met and hospital policy is followed.
• Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized, and function under stressful situations.
• Maintains a good working relationship both within the department and with other departments.
• Completes competency assessments based on personal performance.
• Assists with inventory of materials and supplies for the physical therapy function of the department.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in physiotherapy with experience of 2 years.
- MOH license is a must.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Meets patient’s goal and needs and provides quality care by conducting pulmonary function tests (with or without bronchodilator challenge, DLCO, IOS, Body Plethysmography) determining respiratory therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians and by prescription.
• Evaluating exhaled nitric oxide measuring the breath test for asthma or other inflammation
• Performing exercise oximetry determining the degree of oxygen desaturation and/ or hypoxemia that occurs in excretion
• Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises, monitors physiological responses therapy, such as vital signs and arterial blood gases, directing treatments given by aides, techniques and assistants
• Bronchoscopy & Throracoscopy assistance
• Performing Polysomnography (Sleep Study) to diagnose sleep disorders, recording the brain waves, heart rate, oxygen saturation, and breathing as well as eye and leg movements.
• Performs Skin Prick Test to check for immediate allergic reactions to as many as 37 different substances as once. To identify allergies to pollen, mold, pets, dander, dusts mites and foods.
• Evaluating cardiopulmonary system by performing cardiopulmonary exercise test (CPET)
• Patient education and assistance during Xolair & Nucala treatment administration
• Maintains patient confidence and protects hospital operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintains safe & clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
• Protects patients and employess by adhering to infection – control policies and protocol
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirement, following manufacturer’s instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for societies
• Develops respiratory therapy staff by providing information, developing and conducting in service training programs
• Complies with federal, states and local legal certification requirements by studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, advising management on needed actions
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Respiratory Therapist.
- Three years as a Respiratory Therapist or relevant clinical experience
- VALID MOH LICENSE